Honeywell Manager Customer Support - SouthEast in Clearwater, Florida
Manager Customer Support - SouthEast
This is a Customer Support Manager (CSM) within the newly formed C&PS Commercial Aviation. As a result of creating one unified commercial strategic business unit, the Customer Support Manager will be responsible for driving improved customer experience for our Business & General Aviation (BGA) customers across various platforms. The CSM will be responsible for in service product support and aftermarket fleet management activities in the Southeast United States. The preferred location for this job is Florida.
This cross functional role requires complex problem solving skills and the ability to influence functions outside and within C&PS. This role will report directly to the Director of C&PS Commercial Aviation for the Americas region.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish a management operating system (MOS) utilizing salesforce.com (SFDC) with assigned BGA customers thru the use of service requests to their committed deadlines
- Works closely with CBT leaders to ensure business policies, objectives, and strategies are achieved including managing communications with assigned customers
- Facilitates and coordinates executive meetings between Honeywell and assigned customers, including hosting Sr. Leadership and Executive Reviews with assigned accounts.
- Responsible for Customer Effort Survey, Net Promoter, AIN & ProPilot Survey scores and executing MOR, RAILs, and improvement plans to improve customer satisfaction and survey rankings, and addressing customer specific scorecard metrics.
- Evaluates and administers Discretionary Customer Consideration Board (DCCB) actions within a timely manner. Seeks to provide continuous contractual, policy or other related business model changes to minimize escalations and economic considerations.
- Accountable to develop improvement initiatives to influence key metrics such as AOG Performance, OTTR, Short to Lead time Orders, Dispute Resolution, CSO and ATS Responsiveness and Service & Support for assigned key accounts.
- Leads and coordinate efforts on hosting Operator conferences within assigned region and key trade show events.
- Develops and Leads Customer Core Team and ensures consistency in customer monthly operating system review (MOR) with key accounts, contact plans, communication, support for both commercial and technical services.
- Educate, train and promote utilization of customer self-service tools such as key portal or other web based interface tools
- Coordinate and lead Machine to Machine (M2M) deployment & sustainment
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field plus 7 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of indirect leadership experience
- Green Belt Certification is required
- Customer facing experience preferred
- Management skills with emphasis on Customer and Product Support related issues
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and strong internal network
- Experience using SFDC and creating dashboards
- Use of projects plans, program management plans, and RAILs and use those tools as a normal course of work
- Solid understanding of key C&PS Processes (SRD, CSB, VOC, SRs, EIS)
- Technical product background in Avionics preferred. Knowledge in other mechanical systems such as, Propulsion, APU, bleed, ECS, or other mechanical products also valued.
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial business acumen including economic considerations, sales, negotiations skills
- Ability to develop, build, sustain customer relationships, both internal and external
- Ability to work in an independent fashion with limited guidance.
- Ability to coordinate the support/logistics elements on assigned programs with internal/external customers/suppliers. Strong and proven team player.
- Previous experience with field/customer support engineering, repair and overhaul, order management, ISC or project engineering is desired.
- Previous experience in channel partner, authorized service center and dealer network customers is desired
- Ability to solve problems and lead changes in Product Support processes to improve productivity.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- PC skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and data analytics
- Demonstrated ability to provide team leadership to a multi-discipline team.
- Job ID: 00341989
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.