Honeywell Lead Electrical Engineer Power Supply Design in Clearwater, Florida
Lead Electrical Engineer Power Supply Design
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Conceptualize, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell [SBG]. engineering teams creating solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will influence electrical design directions and methodology developments. As a electrical engineering technical expert, you will leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other engineers.
Influence the evolution of work processes and standards to ensure exceptional product quality, process designs and new levels of productivity
Be recognized as a technical authority within electrical engineering
Foster innovation and efficiency everyday and on every project
60 Project management
20 Mentor and coach junior level engineers
20 Develop and improve work practices
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of experiencing designing low voltage power supplies
- Expert knowledge of product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
- Master's degree or advanced professional certification
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to consistently demonstrate business impact and continuous drive for improvement
- Ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal outcomes
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness in an ambiguous environment
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD199
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.