Honeywell Sr Procurement Supervisor in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Sr Procurement Supervisor
The purchasing manager is responsible for tasks at a professional level, whose purpose is the supervision and daily implementation of the strategies of purchase regional or global materials to the best comprehensive cost and ensuring the specifications of quality, conditions and time is ideal for the effective operation of the plant. Monitor and ensure the daily execution of the departmental metric related to the effective purchase of materials with members of your team. Serve as a point of escalation in matters related to deliveries or quality of materials. 1 Ensure with his team the purchase of materials in an efficient way in time and cost according to the guidelines established by the Group of materials, and planning while maintaining the standards and specifications of quality appropriate
2. Ensure measurement of placement and confirmation of purchase orders according to pre-established time guidelines
3. Make the team monitoring and delivery of materials in time from origin to their receipt at the manufacturing plant
4. Support, measure, identify and improve deliveries in time according to the guidelines of the business (sOTTR, OTD, AWLT, etc.)
5. With his team make daily follow-up with suppliers to know the status of orders, correct discrepancies with the amount, documentation and quality thereof, as well as quality requirements of product (RMA) for their early resolution6. Develop effective communication with critical suppliers
7. Daily monitoring to the short of material for its early resolution, follow the process of scaling if necessary
8. Review and coordinate implementation of ECNs with their team
9. Maintain and ensure the Master data according to pre-established guidelines Department
10. Work closely with planning, production and inventory control to ensure and identify (future) purchasing (PFEP) strategies the necessary activities and mandatory in support of HOS and HSE guidelines.11. Participate in TIER, OTTR joints or other according to the needs of the site
12. Monitor and react to trends in demand and supply (actual vs forecast)
13. Participating and supporting in the monthly meetings of demand and supply (SIOP)
14. Make and give the necessary follow-up to requests and approval of purchase orders
15. Manage relationships with suppliers and help in the construction of effective partnerships (VMI, PFEP, etc.)
16. Serve as a point of escalation with the accounts payable and other Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices from suppliers
17. Managing the local vendor base, monitor the performance of the same and inform your management of any problem critical
18 Carry out its activities on the basis of the standard work and secure it with the members of your team
19 Participate and respect the activities required and mandatory in support of HOS and HSE guidelines
20. Any other activity related to their work, assigned by his immediate supervisor
YOU MUST HAVE
- Significant experience in SAP
- Negociation techniques
- MS Office (advanced Excel)
- ISO 9000
- APICS or equivalent
- Identification and development of skills of your team
- Effective communication
- Customer focus
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Decision making
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD2358
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32695 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.