Honeywell Sr Financial Planning Analyst in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
Sr Financial Planning Analyst
Provide partnership to ___ (org) to create increased visibility into operational strategy and performance with the goal of driving speed, quality and cost efficiency. You will play a part in supporting ___'s Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Estimate processes, as well as providing headcount reporting. You will also develop integrated revenue and expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. You will create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
Establish clear, consistent reporting and operating processes - ensuring accurate and timely data availability and insightful, thorough analysis.
Act as business partner to demonstrate insight of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to drive results.
Identify performance issues within the business and risks and opportunities in current plan or forecast.
25 Reporting and analysis
25 Operational expertise
25 Establish clear processes
25 Partner with leadership
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Some financial systems and reporting experience
- Experience developing forecasts and operating plans
- Exceptional analytical skills (linking results to drivers)
- Direct communication with clarity at all levels
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and assertive individual
- The ability to make consistent and timely decisions
- The ability to quickly identify subtle patterns among issues
- Proficiency in Hyperion, Oracle and SAP systems
- Job ID: HRD2391
- Category: Finance
- Location: Ciudad Juarez, CHIH 32320 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.