Honeywell Senior Project Engineer, DCS Configuration in Cincinnati, Ohio
Senior Project Engineer, DCS Configuration
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
We are seeking a customer-focused senior level Project Engineer professional to successfully support industrial control system projects by applying Experion PKS product knowledge and implementation methodology while creating configurations, documents and custom programming elements. This position is to be located in Honeywell’s office in Cincinnati, OH. Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Process Solutions. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
30 Project planning and execution
40 Project performance
30 Budget analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Significant DCS process control engineering with configuration experience
- Extensive industrial process control experience
- Knowledge of DCS control strategies and the ability to design controls from process narratives or other site documentation a requirement. DCS platform released in the last 10 to 15 years.
- Experience on Honeywell DCS (Experion or TDC-3000) a plus.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Windows server and station as a basis for modern DCS delivery
- Knowledge of networking and basic network configuration a plus
- Knowledge of third-party IO systems (Profibus, Modbus, EIP, etc.) a plus.
- Experience designing and configuring both continuous and S88 batch logic a plus.
- Create, support and enhance specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD6397
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Cincinnati, OH 45240 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.