Honeywell RD Technician in Chonburi, Thailand
RD TechnicianRD Technician
1. Ensure that all activities are performed in line with Honeywell’s EHS, Corporate compliance standards, local and National regulations and laws
2. Maintain lab safety & EHS
3. Support RD Engineer to do some routine testing, reliability and competitive comparison test.
4. Support RD Engineer to do some formula design, process improvement, new products scale-up and sampling. And make suggestions for improvements or new developments/applications.
4. Evaluation, documentation and presentation of test results in English.
Minimum Bachelor. Sc in chemistry, polymer chemistry, materials science, materials chemistry or chemical / polymer engineering.
2years plus in a technical laboratory/testing laboratory environment for composites or electronics related materials
• Demonstrate an experience level of practice in testing methodology for achieving specific requirements from customers.
• Demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of practice in the mechanical and/or electrical characterization and testing of composites and/or electronics materials
- A strong driver to focus on deliverables with sense of urgency.
- Can communicate in English.
- Conceptual thinking - to identify patterns or connections between situations.
- Decision Making and risk taking.
- Job ID: 00356522
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Chonburi, TH-10 THA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.