Honeywell Sr. HOS & Quality Manager in Chihuahua, Mexico
Sr. HOS & Quality Manager
Lead the activities related to quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established standards within Honeywell. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.
Manage and drive team in delivering right and fast quality control solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance
Grow and develop team's knowledge and skills through coaching and guidance
Drive continuous improvement and lead change within the Quality organization and Honeywell Operating System
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- In depth quality assurance and manufacturing experience
- Mentor junior members or peers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in leadership role
- Ability to motivate team to achieve business objectives
- Ability to lead, drive change, and influence others
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to address quality issues
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Solid understanding of Quality improvement principles, RCCA and Six Sigma
- Job ID: HRD3876
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Chihuahua, CHIH 31074 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.