Honeywell Prototype buyer in Bucharest, Romania
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Implement material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell AERO, to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible for resolve material related issues due to supply based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the liaison of cross functions and internal stakeholders, such as planning, operation and quality.
- Coordinates relations between proto department and suppliers for the product group that responds;
- Places purchase orders to suppliers directly, based on monthly production planning and prototyping of applications on offer in department proto;
- Check periodically (weekly / daily) schedule deliveries with suppliers to its portfolio of suppliers;
- Check daily deliveries from suppliers according to the delivery schedule and as planned transport for its own portfolio of suppliers;
- Monitors progress in order to enter goods reception area proto;
- Know and working with specific planning tools MPS, MRP, Scheduling Vendor;
- Optimize procurement system parameters in order to achieve the objective of inventory;
- Provide necessary support Customs Responsible for the import and export from / to outside the EU;
- Monitors and communicates performance delivery providers - internally and by suppliers;
- Identify new sources of supply for components from suppliers agreed Honeywell
- Process and communicates results VOC Hon suppliers;
- Track and cancel purchase orders in excess
- Liaises between suppliers and Quality Officer Proto regarding nonconformities treatment components supplied;
- Participates in the definition of new components with teams comprised of product engineers and applications.
- Work with team to develop and agree Supply Base cost targets for new components
- Check framing tenders from suppliers in the approved budgets
- Responsible for compliance with orders placed and goods purchased for returning non-compliant products;
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers in the short and long term, including prices, terms of delivery, method of transport and payment terms
- Collaborate with the department and support services firm to validate suppliers and establish new transport stream (EXW supplier);
- Follow the transport stream from delivering goods to their arrival at customs (EXW supplier and HGR);
- Report transportation costs particularly at higher level;
- Organizes and follows special transports (transportation not included in the normal flow of transport): EXW supplier and HGR;
- Provides support in special transport cost recovery through COPQ procedure;
SAP operates in accordance with the procedures;
20 Solve material related problems
30 Ensure timely material ordering
30 Organize monthly meeting to monitor inventory
20 Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years in similar position
- Solid knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge drawing is an advantage
- English - fluent
- Knowledge of a second European languages is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Skills Analysis and Planning
- Ability to solve problems
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req107924
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Bucharest, B 61099 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.