Honeywell Order Management Specialist in Bucharest, Romania
Order Management Specialist
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
20 Processing Returns
20 Customer Invoicing
20 Prepare Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
20 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- An ability to learn quickly
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- Process customer orders in a timely manner, keeping within defined timescales.
- Check customer orders for accuracy in terms of order content and price.
- Ensure relevant approvals are received prior to processing an order.
- Record purchasing order acknowledgement in SAP.
- Record drop ship delivery note in SAP.
- Support customers with delivery lead time as and when requested (e-mail).
- Provide regular reports such as order bookings, backorder review, follow-up of orders and check stock of products.
- Daily support to the in-country customer service teams. (E-mail / SAP/ phone).
- Job ID: req93446
- Location: Bucharest, B 20339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.