Honeywell Marketing and Communication Director in Bucharest, Romania
Marketing and Communication Director
With a history dating back more than 60 years, Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging.
Through our unyielding dedication to excellence and innovation, we continue to be the global market leader in turbo technology solutions for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. In fact, Honeywell supplies turbos to nearly all of the world’s major automakers in addition to the global aftermarket under the Garrett® brand name. As fuel efficiency standards and green initiatives become more rigorous, our cutting-edge technology and innovative strategies will continue to grow our engineering footprint.
As our Marketing and Communication Director , your primary responsibilities will be to increase mind share and market share for the Honeywell brand and the TS breakthrough growth initiatives in the global automotive market and to support the revenue and profitability acceleration of the OE and aftermarket businesses through strategic marketing communication activities, competitive differentiation and customer experience enhancement.
Aligned with the businesses vision and strategic direction, you will work with the Golden Business Enterprise Leaders, Regional Leaders, Customer Teams and Business Excellence Teams to develop and execute the global marketing communications strategies and programs including: new product launches, digital communications (Web and social media and lead management), brand advertising, sales materials, promotions, events and trade shows.
You will work closely with each regional marketing/ marcom team to adapt marketing strategies and programs to regional requirements and to ensure full support and seamless inclusion in all regional and global initiatives.
You will be responsible for deploying a metric-driven approach that evaluates the return on investment (ROI) of our marketing communications spend, while strategically investing to support our growth markets and segments.
You will be reporting to the Vice President of our Transportation Systems Communications business based in Switzerland and you will be based in our Pipera Office in Bucharest, Romania.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, or similar
• Minimum of 7 years of Communications experience developing and implementing global communications plans and programs
Additional Qualifications :
• Experience in a global corporate environment is preferred.
• Internal communications experience would be a plus.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to strategically interface with and influence key stakeholders, particularly at the executive level.
• Good writing and editing skills. Strong verbal communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent project management, problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Proficient at developing new, creative ways to drive communications in a changing business environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build teamwork and trust.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead work groups and teams.
• Positive attitude and willingness to embrace change.
Our role will entail a 10-15% travel time.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. - See more at:
- Job ID: 00355039
- Category: Communications
- Location: Bucharest, B ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.