Honeywell Junior AME engineer (1 year) in Bucharest, Romania
Junior AME engineer (1 year)
Responsibilities of Position:
- Conduct test on the line according to department needs
- Analyze data coming from tests and make reports
- Develop with COE team and supplier the new technology introduction
- Work with COE team for all the new technology introduction in HTT plants
- Define with COE team the standard equipment and process for EOL process
- Collaborate with COE team for the specification book for new equipment and old equipment improvement.
- Collaborate for all the specification for tooling and software introduction
- Support the AME and plant for new equipment and process installation
- Create specific department reports
- In charge of the assembly and testing activities
- Work close with the plant and engineering
- The position requires team work with AME / plant / quality / suppliers
Key Success Factors:
- Hands-on; enjoys getting his hands on hardware
- Seeks out information and techniques from outside his own team (literature, industry, universities, internet)
- Understands the importance of clear documentation, and is able to document principles and solutions so as to preserve the body of knowledge within HTT and allow further development of the system
- Works to achieve goals
- Ability to develop an effective project plan and control strategy for his own work.
- Excellent communications within multi-cultural team, to his/her superiors, and to other groups in organization
- Performs well within a team environment
- Good level of spoken and written English, with fluency in another European language (French, Italian) a distinct advantage
- Understands the use of requirements in a systems engineering environment
- Fast learner of the process, technology and deep understanding of the process
- Ability to lead teams and to perform tests on equipment
- Ability to perform data analysis and to draw conclusions
- Experience/Education Required/Sought:
- M.S. in Engineering, or
- B.S. in Engineering
- Job ID: 00355032
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Bucharest, B 20339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.