Honeywell HRS GO Specialist France in Bucharest, Romania
HRS GO Specialist France
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The HRS Specialist will work with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible for the timely delivery of the high quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies. This position main focus is on the country assigned and will closely co-operate with the local HRS team and all related department and also work with different Service Hubs.
The HRS Specialist will be responsible to fulfill wide range of HRS operation related tasks from admin to projects according to the Service Catalog & Service Level Agreement.
- Contract preparation;
- On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements);
- Exit administration;
- Employee letters (e.g. verification letters);
- Contract modifications;
- Medical and benefits administration;
- Leave administration;
- HRS providers invoice check and necessary administration (e.g. approval);
- Reports related to HRS;
- Answering customers calls;
- Support HRS related audit;
- Managing HRS service requests in CRM according to SLA;
- Answering to employees queries and directs them to the right channel if needed;
- Involvement in process integration if required;
- Initiate improvement ideas and action it;
- Coordinate and provide data and info to payroll for monthly closing;
- Working closely with other department like Finance, Government Relations, Staffing;
Comply with all required policies & local labor law.
20 Drive change
20 Improve processes
20 Deliver solutions
20 Analyze data
20 Standardize processes
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
• Min. Bachelor degree;
• Preferably 1-2 years working experience (HR field experience is advantage);
• Fluent in English and local required language (French)
• Experience working for Multinational company is an advantage;
• Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
• Have a “can do” attitude;
• Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision for routine tasks by following instructions and applying Honeywell policies and procedures;
• Require limited judgment and decision making;
• Team player & able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with clients / colleagues / suppliers at all levels;
• Able to manage multitasks;
• Effective & efficient with excellent organizational skills;
• Customer focused & understand customer requirements and priorities;
• Responsive, keeping deadlines & meet Service Level Commitments;
• Effective Communicator;
• Good problem solving skills for scope of the role.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD3383
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bucharest, B 20339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.