Honeywell Digitization Process Expert in Bucharest, Romania
Digitization Process Expert
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Develop, track, and report monthly the status of action plans for implementation
- Digitization at the entire plant;
- Participate in building the annual budget and then fall within budget limits
- For digitization projects at the factory level;
- Coordinates the preparation of equipment for data acquisition;
- Develops technical themes for equipment modifications related to the standardization of generated data;
- Creates technical themes for automatic validation of data generated by production equipment;
- Creates technical themes for automated reports generated by digital systems;
- Performs primary validation of automated reports generated by digital systems;
- Creates instructions for using automated reports generated by digital systems.
- Validates improvement actions coming from the Digitization area;
- Leads the process of reviewing the improvement projects coming from the Digitization area;
- Follows the standardization process of improvements from Digitization to all
- Production equipment;
- Ensure communication with external functions (Application Engineer / Product Engineer / Supply base) in projects coming from the Digitization area;
- Provides technical support in improvement processes.
- Collecting the needs of digital tools in all plant departments;
- Validates data generated by production equipment;
- Reports monthly the degree of use and functionality of digital systems and creates plansActions for improvement;
- Participate in internal and external audits related to the digitization process;
- Provide AME support to standardize data generated by equipment;
- Realizes the link between the factory and IT for the digitization of equipment;
- Reports monthly the level of progress achieved in the Digitization process;
- Validates and reports on the daily functioning of digital systems;
- Defines and tracks metrics for digitization.
- Performing day-to-day (individual or team) activities as well as annual projects at a level of stability performance;
- Responds to KAIZEN processes at the top of the module
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of plant performance: it constantly identifies opportunities to improve its own activity and plant (Kaizen ideas in line with factory objectives) and by using coaching techniques.
- Participate in internal audits, third party, corporate, second part (clients, certification)
- Performs gemba walk / 5S audits / SOS audits / LSW audit periodically and identifies nonconformities.
- Use LSW instrumental in daily activities and review its quarterly content.
- Participates in all meetings where its function is needed (daily meetings level 1,2,3 or4, as appropriate, weekly / monthly meetings, etc.)
- Participate in the quality system, OSH system analysis sessions;
- Centralizes monthly data on departmental planning and achievements;
Measures daily and reports organization performance to the organization
10 Training of employees
10 Facilitate review meetings
30 Review of HOS tools
20 Lead Kaizen events
30 Lead change initiatives
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree - preferably technical profile
- Black Belt or Lean Expert Certification (Preferred);
- Fluent English.
- Very good communication and relationship skills;
- Capacity to analyze, organize data, define and implement action plans;
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD650
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Bucharest, B 61099 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.