Honeywell Outside Sales Representative in Buccinasco, Italy
Outside Sales Representative
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
A Fortune 100 Company, Honeywell is a multinational conglomerate corporation, with 132,000 employees worldwide, focusing its business in: Aerospace, Buildings and the Automotive sectors.
* ADI Global Distribution, * in part of Honeywell, being the company Security Group distribution business, offers an award winning product portfolio including highly reputable and well established brands. ADI customers have access to a wide range of security products as well as low voltage audio and video products from leading industry brands.
Can you analyze multiple processes and provide clear and efficient management to several simultaneous projects in a thriving, modern and multinational environment? Shall it be so then you might be our new:
* Account Manager *
* – Physical Security *
Based in Piemonte (Italy)
The candidate will be located in Piemonte with availability to travel up to 75% of his/her working time and the role is linked to the Italian Market.
40 Promote and increase sales in Piemonte, VdA, Liguria region
30 Build up a new business network
10 Provide support to customers and branch network
10 Share technical knowledge of security/TVCC/Access Control products
10 Develop, maintain and improve standards of service to actual and new customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- University background is preferred
- 5 years of experience in the following sectors: Security sector
- Experience in the international work environment
- Excellent opening, negotiating and closing skills.
- SAP experience is preferred.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and database entry.
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2777
- Category: Sales
- Location: Buccinasco, MI 20090 ITA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.