Honeywell Sr. Materials/Inventory Control Coordinator in Broomfield, Colorado
Sr. Materials/Inventory Control Coordinator
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We are pleased to announce a unique opportunity within Honeywell. This is an exciting organization focused on cutting-edge technology developments, working with various entities in research and development efforts in break-through technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience with performing daily shipping, receiving and inventory activities and maintaining stock levels for all types of supplies and equipment.
You will drive improvement of new concepts, standards and processes in a challenging environment.
50 Maintain control of purchased and produced inventory
20 nsure compliance with internal control procedures
15 Participate in project teams
15 Perform administrative duties
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma of GED
- U.S. citizenship required in order to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- Associate’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience leading a receiving/shipping process, including special handling of sensitive and hazardous materials
- This role will require the ability to stand and bend for long periods of time, and lift 35 lbs
- Expertise with standard inventory concepts practices and procedures
- Organized and with sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve with limited direction
- Integrative thinker, understand the challenges faced by others
- Team oriented
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5888
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: ., Broomfield, CO 80021 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.