Honeywell Sr Technical Support Assistant in Brooklyn Heights, Ohio
Sr Technical Support Assistant
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. Work
with both internal call center and client to ensure scheduling efficiencies and
a positive customer experience. You will support focus on accuracy, timely
feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification,
investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of customer
issues. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will
support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and reporting tools. You
will help develop Technical Support processes with a focus on continuous
improvement. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity
Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the
Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
Build business acumen while learning to address customer's technical needs
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2 plus years’ experience in the field managingcontractors
- 2 plus years customer service experience
- 2 plus years’ experience with customer database andutility reporting
- Bachelor degree in Management, Computer Science or a technology related discipline
- Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- Job ID: HRD1919
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.