Honeywell Test Technician in Brno, Czech Republic
Test Technician- Working in the Testing Laboratory testing customer critical to quality parameters specified by NPI Quality Eng in the Test Plans and Reliability Test plans.
- Drive validation test execution to ensure there is no unexpected variation in our processes and design.
- Pro-actively identify key product variation risks and execute Continual Conformance Testing (CCT) plans.
- Reliability test planning to understand the level of redundancy built into our designs to ensure in application our products fully meet customer’s needs.
- Position supports and closely cooperates with NPI Quality Engineers and rest engineers in HTS Brno
- Technology High School or University of technology
- At least 2 years work experience with product testing. The accreditation laboratory experience is an advantage
- English on level needed for communication within team.
- Knowledge of test report creation is necessary
- Knowledge of statistics, capability studies and measurement system analysis is an advantage.
- Job ID: 00358328
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.