Honeywell Test Engineer II - SW in Brno, Czech Republic
Test Engineer II - SWAct as integral member of the Brno IDC – Aerospace ETS Group
Major Key Results Areas:
- Work with other hardware, software and systems engineers developing and integrating solutions for functional and environmental tests of Honeywell avionics.
- Responsible for various phases of sw test development including test requirements definition, test hw / sw integration, generating engineering documentation, and planning and tracking of test tasks.
Experience and Education Required:
- BS/MS EE or BS/MS CS
- 2+ years experience with emphasis on software for automated measurements and testing.
- Experience with products for automated measurements from both hw as well as sw areas (LabWindows/CVI and C/C++, TestStand)
- Understand electrical concepts, reading schematics, Digital / Analog trouble-shooting.
- Experience with ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) – design, development, maintenance.
- Experience with virtual instrumentation.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Job ID: 00348500
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Brno, BM CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.