Honeywell Team Assistant in Brno, Czech Republic
Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose
organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar
coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business
* Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while
focusing on client support
* Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Business trips arrangements (transportation, air tickets,
accommodation, pool phones), advice on expense reports if necessary
* Logistics for team visitors (taxi, hotels, local shuttle, agenda,
booking of Meeting Rooms, refreshment)
* Team leader support
* Meetings arrangements (scheduling, booking of Meeting Rooms)
* Kitchenette and office equipment supplies orders
* Engineering material orders
* Attendance records check
* Other admin work as needed and requested
* At least High School Diploma
* Preferably at least 1 year of relevant experience
* Advanced PC skills – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
* Fluent English
* Ability to work under pressure
* Time management
* Data accuracy
* Team player
- Job ID: HRD1277
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.