Honeywell Sr. System Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Sensing, Guidance and Navigation COE work on new generation of avionics as Radar Altimeters, Weather radars, Air Data Systems, GPS, Inertial Navigations, and more for broad base of aerospace customers including Airbus, Boeing, NASA, ESA, UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) customers and more. We achieved a great accomplishments with our products e.g. Honeywell radar altimeters are installed in many commercial, military and space applications - we supported safe landing of Pathfinder and Phoenix space probes on Mars planet and more.
We continuously innovate and prepare first commercial laser based Air Data technology for speed and position measurement, new compact UAV Radar technology for collision and obstacles detection, new Inertial Navigation and GPS technology for UAV applications and more.
For our global team working across Czech, USA, France and more Honeywell sites we are looking forSystems Engineer (level experience III. or Senior)responsible for design of new products and technologies with these responsibilities:
· Work on system design of Honeywell radar family (radar altimeters, weather radars and radars for UAV)
· Responsibility for system design, development of requirements and documentation within safety critical software life-cycle (DO-178B/C).
· System V&V and flight tests support.
· Responsibility for task performance in time and quality.
· Work with customer and software development group. Co-ordinate work between global development groups (systems, software, hardware, etc.)
· Support of research & development tasks or projects
Bachelor Degree in Computer Software and/or Systems Engineering.
· Excellent command of English language is mandatory.
· Great written and verbal communications skills.
· Strong organizational skills and analytical ability.
· Ability to integrate inputs from different areas.
· Good knowledge of software life cycle processes.
· Good in MS Excel, Power Point and Word.
· Experience in system/software development 4 – 6 years.
· Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently.
· Willing to learn new technologies and getting new knowledge.
· Willing to travel or accept short-term relocation.
· Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
· Knowledge in aero and/or DO-178B/C domain is a plus.
· Knowledge of Configuration Management tools is a plus.
· Technical leadership experience is a plus.
· Previous experience in global world-wide teams is a plus.
Title: Sr. System Engineer
Requisition ID: 00354290