Honeywell Finance Business Partner in Brno, Czech Republic
Finance Business PartnerPlanning, forecasting and reporting
• Handles Central Finance planning and analysis related activities such as preparation of Annual Operating Plan at a function and at a cost center level, break it down to monthly plan, work with functional stakeholders to operationalize.
• Work with Controllership and Accounting team on monthly basis for month close activities, run pre-close procedures to ensure robust booking of costs
• Consolidate monthly / quarterly and annual financials across SBGs at site level on time and complete the review with the site VP-G&M and other leadership
• Do central level analytics, cutting across SBGs in the areas that are common to bring new dimensions of financials performance. Example could include OEF analysis or pyramid analysis or indirect expenses analysis across SBGs and functions to drive “right cost in right place”
Continuous improvement and stakeholder management
• Focused Automation of routine activities and use of new and global standards such as Tableau
• Standardization of reports, analytical dimensions to bring consistency of interpretation and decision making
• Multi functional stakeholder management including EOPS, HR, Staffing, Lab to bring consistency in AOP operationalization
• Manage day to day operational queries
• Partner with functional stakeholders to continue to improve their finance acumen
• Graduate / post graduate with 5+ years of experience with proven skills on finance function, multi stakeholder management and global stakeholder interaction
• Must have SAP experience
• Advanced excel needed
- Job ID: 00355202
- Category: Finance
- Location: Brno, Brno-mesto CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.