Honeywell Applications Engineer (FIRE) in Bracknell, United Kingdom
Applications Engineer (FIRE)
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Why would you want this role?
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies helps homeowners stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification. We help building owners and occupants ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Our products and technologies are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented and extremely experienced individual to join our field team as a lead project applications engineer specializing within the Fire sector. This individual will be responsible for fire design to BS5839 standards. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong working knowledge of GENT/Morley/Notifier.
What will you be doing every day?
• Fire design
• Automatic fire detection
• I/O data point List
• Equipment Schedule & Schematics
• Device / Wiring Layout Drawings
• Functional Specifications
• Method statements (Project Specific)
• Demonstration / Acceptance
• Training Handover Documentation
What skills and requirements do you need?
• You must be BS5839 qualified (1-5 at least)
• Knowledge of GENT/Notifier/Morley systems
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft office
• You must have a strong teamwork ethic
• Established communication skills
• You need to be a proactive and motivated individual
• You must be keen to develop yourself
20 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
25 Investigate and resolve technical issues
40 Test products & software
15 Develop and share knowledge
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD2921
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Bracknell, BERKS RG12 1EB GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.