Honeywell PIPELINE - Project Manager in Bogota, Colombia
PIPELINE - Project Manager
The HBS Americas Health, Safety and Environment Leader willprovide subject matter expertise that assists the business in managing therisks associated with all operational aspects of the business.
Manage multiple generally large, long cycle time projects(generally>$250K) and deliver jobs per specifications/scope, on time, undercost and acceptable Cash Flow. Manage a total of $2.0-3.0+ million inrevenue annually.
- Manages assigned technician work force.
- Supports sales, estimating and customer acquisition.
- Review and understand the Contract Terms & Conditions, scope and specifications for the project.
- Deliver Projects ‘On Time’ at Booked GM or better.
- Maintain unbilled receivables on a monthly basis for total jobs managed and be responsible for meeting or exceeding working capital plan (for your assigned jobs). Receivables maintained as per Plan.
- Job site management and coordinating construction activities with customer, GC, subcontractors, Honeywell personnel, etc.
- Provide accurate forecasts for Revenue, GM and resource requirements to PML.
- Use SolutionDesign Center (SDC) Lower Cost Labor for engineering. to improve general manager.
- Execute Sub Contracts per Honeywell guidelines and follow Supply Management issued procedures/Contract documents. PM must review every S.C. for T&C’s, scope, flow downs from prime, payment terms, etc. to ensure compliance.
- Develop and execute project closeout plan for each job. This should include but not be limited to the project commissioning binder, eComm Tool and sign off sheets.
- Manage Technicians, Development Plans, HPD Requirement.
- Support the sales teamfor accurate estimates, application selections and risk assessment as required.Sign Off Estimate Review Process document, participate in Risk Reviews.
- Coach and traininstallation managers and technicians to be able to effectively manage smalljobs or short cycle time projects, where applicable.
- Manage equipmentprocurement per SM guidelines and leverage strategic suppliers to maximizesavings and rebates.
- Learn and understandthe controls technology to be able to effectively manage the engineering andtechnical requirements.
- As a minimum beproficient with hardware drawings and scope requirements.
- Bachelor in Engeniring or Management Required
- Advanced english
- Minimun 5 years in the manager position
- Minimun 5 years experience in HVAC, Fire Alarm, Security, Commercial Building Controls environment ( nedd to know minimun 2 business)
- Certifications required in minumun 1 Networks, NICET, PMP/PMI and Microsoft Project.
- Global Forecasting Tool (GFT)
- SAP/ Project Dashboards
- Microsoft Projects
- Global Estimate At Complete Tool (GEAT)
- Planning Skills
- Construction environment coordination skills
- People management
- Productivity focus
- Financial understanding (Cost & Cash)
- Customer interaction skills (Construction Industry and/or End Customer owner)
- Job ID: 00357377
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bogota, DC 110221 COL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.