Honeywell Lead Executive Assistant in Bogota, Colombia
Lead Executive Assistant
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Provide superior administrative support to leaders, enabling them to make most of their time
Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support
Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
20 Support with Travel and Expense reports, travel and meeting agendas and booking
20 Support business and procurement teams in coordinating the draffting of documents.
20 Support logistics, meetings and events
20 Support to develop and maintain information needed for executive visits to Latin America
20 Facilities Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant with external or internal client facing and field scheduling duties
- 2 years of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience in a business environment.
- English Proficiency
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Some administrative assistant experience
- Associate's degree preferred
- Able to work independently and be dependable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to and capable of being trained on various Honeywell systems.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD3662
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Bogota, DC 110221 COL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.