Honeywell Jr. Project Analyst in Bogota, Colombia
Jr. Project Analyst
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Project Administration will be responsible for the accuracy of cost, revenue and profit recognition in the different line of business in compliance with Honeywell Policies and local government regulations.
Project Administration will also be responsible for the collation and archiving of all Project documentation in accordance with Honeywell Document Control processes and procedures and project specifications, storage of documents in the electronic, Document Management System and / or the project filing systems, to ensure a comprehensive and accurate record is kept of all Project official documentation.
The Project Administration will manage the required reporting and provides support within HBS for: Internal and External Audits, Install and service Jobs Project Accounting, MFR estimates, Install and Service Jobs CTC, tracking of cost and revenue commitments within the month and quarter, submission of EAC adjustments, Unbilled reporting, Contract Financials, Plan and Track Contract Renewals escalation, Spots, Parts and Projects invoicing and compliance with permits, taxes and other applicable regulation.
40 Revise invoices for accuracy and compliance
20 Install and Service Jobs Project Accounting
10 Assist to prepare and updates Escalation Planning Workbook
10 Manages and supervises that jobs and contracts documentation follows HBS Policies and Guidelines.
20 Estimate Burden cost and evaluates Burden Rate once per quarter
YOU MUST HAVE
- Technologist in administration, accounting, business and related.
- Relevant experience in projects administration.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- User experience of ERP system: Oracle and/or Microsiga.
- Green scorecard in Internal / External Audit Results.
- Revenue and Op Income Forecast Accuracy.
- Timely and accurate Spots and Parts Revenue generation.
- Projects Billing Forecast Accuracy.
- Accurate Burden calculation.
- On Time Metrics Submission.
- Experience tracking, reconciling costs and doing accruals in Jobs.
- Knowledgeable of local tax and other business regulations.
- Knowledge and experience working with POC Revenue generation.
- Knowledge of industry acceptable standards for retentions, down payment and payment terms.
- Knowledge and experience in billing industrial customers and customer.
- Strong ability to self-motivate and communicate effectively with team members as well as external companies.
- Experienced at working in a customer facing environment.
- Attentive to detail and patient when resolving requirements from different sources.
- Able to integrate into a team and work on own initiatives.
Nonexempt Driving a Greener Future
- Job ID: HRD4762
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Bogota, DC 110221 COL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.