Honeywell Sr. Technical Supervisor,Beijing,Aero,HTSC in Beijing, China
Sr. Technical Supervisor,Beijing,Aero,HTSC
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell HTSC-Aero. You will provide direction to your team by planning, coordinating and managing various functions within the organization (i.e. testing, design, development, etc.). You will engage in program and project planning, set objectives and prioritize activities across your work group.
Drive software development efforts towards a modern, unified user interface experience
Help identify areas for improvement in work group processes and drive resolutions to improve methodologies and techniques
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
30 People management including goal setting, appraisal, and periodic engagement meetings
30 Responsible for specific product line inside CNS
10 Responsible for exploring, supplying resources
20 Responsible for deploying the continuous improvements and common strategies driven
10 Supporting project lead in interfacing with external stakeholders
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Some relevant experience
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Consistently making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Business oriented approach to software development
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2160
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Beijing, CN-11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.