Honeywell Sr Software Engineer,Beijing,HBS,HTSC in Beijing, China
Sr Software Engineer,Beijing,HBS,HTSC
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Participate programs for advanced technology for smart gird software development
- Working full life cycle product development including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing
- Working with project manager to help define functional requirements
- Working with technical lead or architect to help define proper architecture, evaluate architecture risks and validate design through walk-through, prototypes and unit testing
Take charge of design, implementation and unit testing of sub-systems/components
15 Requirement analysis
30 Software design
10 Developer testing
20 Daily on job communication
YOU MUST HAVE
- Must have 3+ years programming experience as a Java/J2EE developer
- Must have experience on Web services development or other similar technology
- Solid knowledge in Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) and Design Pattern
- Familiarity with Use Case driven/Model driven methods and experiences in Modeling Tools like Enterprise Architect or Rational Rose …
- Familiar to at least one of Database technology: SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL…
- Aware of software development process activity, experience within an Agile development methodology, in particular Scrum would be beneficial
- Experiences in Test Driven Development will be a good plus
- Experiences in Docker deployment
- Experiences in Devops will be a plus
- Quick learning in new technology
- Strong problem solving capability
- Good communication skills, both in terms of expressing themselves verbally and in writing.
- Must be a self motivated team player with the ability to work in environment with minimal supervision and be able to work under pressure
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD2874
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Beijing, CN-11 100016 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.