Honeywell Field Service Leader in Beaumont, Texas
Field Service Leader
We are seeking a Field Service Leader i n Beaumont, TX
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS is part of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group.
Field Service Manager is responsible for services business through delivery and execution of service solutions in compliance with customer specifications and contractual agreements, leading a team of field personnel, managing a P&L, growing the service business inside existing and new customer locations, and reporting the current and future performance of the department. Key responsibilities include daily engagement and teaming with customers, team members, sales and marketing, and project operations to ensure customer satisfaction, excellence in delivery, and profitable growth.
- Develop long-term, high quality sustainable business relationships with customers by engaging with management teams and consistently exceeding expectations
- Deliver timely and cost-effective entitlements based on customer requirements
- Lead service sales pursuits where appropriate in concert with Account Managers and Service Account Managers
- Team with project operations to ensure seamless project handoff from project operations to service operations
- Team with project operations to ensure effective sharing of common resources
- Drive operational performance improvements to increase revenue, improve service quality, increase operational efficiency and maximize profitability
- Overall P&L responsibility including department budget, location costs, and team compensation
- Take full responsibility for achieving cash goals, including actions in support of past due receivables collections
- Perform contract reviews and negotiations with customers and vendors to maximize contract retention and profitability
- Analyze, interpret and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual financial & operating estimates on revenue and cost data/variances to regional management
- Drive the Honeywell safety culture through demonstrated understanding, commitment and action supporting the organization’s safety and environmental requirements/regulations
- Participate as an active voice on U.S. North LSS leadership team
- Team with LSS Pole service leadership to drive common processes and growth programs
- Team with functional leaders from Safety, Finance, Human Resources and others to ensure processes and governance are executed
- High school diploma / GED
- 5 years of managing service solutions and customer expectations
- 5 years of knowledge/application of Distribution Control Systems (DCS), Quality Control Systems (QCS) and Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Process Control experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline preferred
- Ability to lead and influence individuals either Directly or Indirectly
- Experience with P&L
- Proven track record interfacing and presenting solutions to manufacturing customers on levels from line management to plant/facility management
- Excellent organizational, communication - both orally and written, and interpersonal skills
- Engineering or relevant job experience
- Experience servicing industrial controls and system integration customers
- Experience with control systems and advanced software solutions
- Good Maintenance Practices (GMP), Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), and task scheduling
- Green Belt Certification
- Job ID: 00347064
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Beaumont, TX USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.