Honeywell Tax Supervisor in Barueri, Brazil
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Assist with tax reporting, compliance, planning and tax audits to maximize tax savings opportunities that contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax payment and reporting obligations. The Honeywell Tax team strives to timely and accurately manage the taxes related to Honeywell operations. This includes accurate and efficient filing, audit defense, analyzing areas of possible over payment and overseeing operating processes related to the company's tax incentives. The Tax Supervisor provides leadership for a team of tax professionals.
Support the preparation of Honeywell's Federal/Foreign income tax expense (both current and deferred) for financial statement purposes
Work with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate reporting
Contribute to Honeywell's operational success by ensuring that HON is in compliance with all tax laws and regulations
20 Prepare accurate tax reports
20 Analyze tax aspects of forecast
20 Support reporting obligations
20 Assist w/ tax planning strategy
20 Work w/ internal and external providers on tax issues
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in tax or accounting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience directly related and progressively responsible tax experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations in Brazil.
- Good understanding of Brazil tax rules (direct and indirect taxes).
- Excellent business acumen with a sound understanding of the tax implications of multi-national manufacturing Company.
- Knowledge on GAAP Financial Accounting/FAS 109.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex issues.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time constraints.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Mixture of professional firm and industry experience desired.
- Job ID: HRD4084
- Location: Barueri, SP 06460-000 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.