Honeywell Sr Product Marketing Specialis - copy in Bangkok, Thailand
Sr Product Marketing Specialis - copy
· Develop a good technical understanding of all
products, the associated target markets, customer groups, and all applicable
standards and procedures
· Active leadership in the pursuit of end users
· Product group sales training for HSP Sales force, distributors,
end users, customer service and group seminars
· Be the "go to" for all product technical enquiries.
· Develop an installers / repairs & maintenance training
· Draft / Edit / approve all product manuals where
· Prepare & update monthly rail & project
· Manages the commercialisation process, NPI, VOC,
standards approval, packaging requirements, sales forecasting, etc. with input
into the annual STRAP program
· Support sales force.com with updated information on
end user calls, technical information, sales training aids, competitors file
and current campaigns
· Input into editorials/ media releases
· Continue to develop contacts and relationships with
our global & APACI team
- Bachelor of business, majors in marketing or managementEngineering / Electrical background
- OH&S qualifications
- Familiar with the product development process andgo to market strategy
- Planning and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing analysis techniques
- Proficient in all Microsoft office platform ofproducts
- Confident in creating and delivering training &corporate presentations
- Research competitors, products, markets &report on same
- Understands timelines and priorities
- Organise on site seminars and VOC actively
- Supports Salesforce.com and uploads documents as & when necessary
- Adheres to company corporate identity in all marketing transactions
- Strong preparation and presentation skills
- Job ID: req107744
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Bangkok, TH-17 10320 THA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.