Honeywell Technology Specialists in Bangalore, India
in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related
* Solid scripting background using Bash, Perl,
* Virtualization experience such as VMware,
Hyper-V, KVM, Xen, or Docker.
* Experience in product development in Java,C#
XML, HTML, CSS, Jscript, and Web Services, Apache Cassandra
* Knowledge about the deployment and maintenance
of Java web applications
* Experience with CM tools such as Git, GitHub
Perforce, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef
* Experience with public cloud providers,
preferably Azure. AWS & Google acceptable
* Familiarity with monitoring tools such as
Splunk, Nagios or New Relic
* Experience working in an Agile environment
50 Analyzing Design
30 Architecture definition
20 Design interpretation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Demonstrated mastery experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing successful projects
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD1766
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.