Honeywell Tech Lead in Bangalore, India
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a coach and mentor to less experienced engineers.
Refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Leads world-class project teams to establish effective solutions to complex engineering problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to complex problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC/STLC process
- Hands-on-experience of devising robust performance engineering strategies & should be able to communicate, lead and manage end-to-end performance testing activities and support other team members.
- Expertise in Load testing tools (Load Runner, Jmeter, Performance center, VSTS and Neoload etc.) & Hands on experience using Fiddler, HTTP watch & bad boy tools.
- Sound knowledge of code profiling and performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on-experience with scripting, test data creation & setup, deployment, code optimizationand capacity planning
- Job ID: HRD2157
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.