Honeywell Tech Lead in Bangalore, India
5-7 years of Software Design Experience
• Proficiency in C#, .Net Technologies, VC++, VB, SQL Server, Automation tools
• Experience supporting the design and deployment of enterprise wide applications.
• Thorough understanding of Object Oriented design principles, User centric design,
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Good to Have:
• Experience with Designing and developing of Engineering Tools for a SCADA system
• Experience with the agile/SCRUM methodologies
Conceptualize and Lead product design activities with cross-functional, multi-location development teams
• Provide technical expertise as a mentor to other team members
• Lead the design reviews following Honeywell processes
• Work with customers for technical coordination, discussions, and meetings.
• Support the system level integration activities
• Participates in Observation/voice of customers (O/VOC), Customer Needs identification, prototyping of solutions and providing demonstration to customers.
• Identify opportunities for improvements in the existing product design/architecture
• Introduce reusable design components, evaluate alternate design approaches
• Collaborate with Architects/Development/Test/Product management teams to ensure the right product is delivered with built in quality.
• Willingness to travel internationally on occasion
• Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented with a drive to get results quickly
• Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with a diverse work force
• Strong communication skills: Effective verbal and written communicationskills. Ability to convince and motivate project teams.
• Leadership skills: The ability to effectively influence teams and stakeholders
- Job ID: HRD1543
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.