Honeywell Sr. Technology Specialist in Bangalore, India
Sr. Technology Specialist
Complete ownership of Honeywell connected plant (HCP) line of business Product Quality
by owning Test plan, Test Strategies and providing sound technical direction during product development and validation.
Responsible for end to end customer satisfaction by working closely with all the stake holders from the cross functional team, system engineers & development engineers. Understand the customer requirement and identify right user or customer centric scenarios during the early sprint cycles.With Deep understanding and knowledge drive key architecture and technology decisions in SMAC (Social Mobile Analytics andCloud) based solutions by working with Technology leaders within and across line of business.
Provide test strategy for scalability, compatibility, high availability and performance of large scale Web based and Cloud Applications/Solutions.
Responsible for product cyber security test strategy and process activities including threat modeling, Master security requirements, security reviews, threat vulnerability assessment for all
Provide the structure, Analyzes, designs and tests moderately complex computing Cyber Security implementations including
software, data base and networks.
Responsible for driving the team’s competency improvements by proactively identifying knowledge network gap. Promote a customer-centric test driven strategy that has a deep understanding of the
needs of our customers.
Institute a strong bias towards Client-Server architectures and development methodologies like HIP / Agile Involvement in Testing. Strong bias towards adopting the n Agile Methodologies and Dev-ops/ Continuous Integration to meet aggressive growth targets.
Uses strong domain & product knowledge to guide team in upstream of Product Life Cycle to ensure completeness of Deployment Scenarios, Use Cases & User Profile, ensures built-in Product
Provide advocacy and champion adoption by aggressively focusing on new opportunities, new initiatives, tools, concepts to reduce test cycle time & improve Product Quality.
Analyze and identify the root cause(s) of the problems and develop alternatives to solve the problems
Use technical capability and significant problem solving analysis to establish most effective solution for complex problems that involve interaction of several technical disciplines.
Understand and beat the competition by exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria within a related function/field.
Innovate with agility, iterate, test, and ability to take risks. Translate the best ideas from the team into realistic, product/technical innovation that leading to revenue generation.
Collaborating with Customers and Product Marketing / Management teams to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software features
Empower, develop, and set high expectations for the team and help them to excel in technical excellence and bring product differentiations ahead of competition.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering
- 16+ Yrs of Experience and should possess strong domain knowledge from Refinery/ Pulp and Paper/Metals/ Mining/ Oil and Gas industrial verticals.
- Technical leadership experience in the software cyber security testing with minimum3+ years of experiences.
- Should have the knowledge in cloud computing, mobility based application testing
- Experience project management practices which helps to drive project scope, cost, risks and schedule to required level.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, with Good communicator of vision, ideas and work requirements
- An innovative and integrative thinker quick to visualize solutions and generate ideas
- Strong knowledge about the business area and the client’s requirement, based onthat should be able to design a test strategy, test goal and objectives.
- Experience with test automation tools, test automation scripting and processes.
- A good people leader, quick to identify people problems, fosters teamwork and ensures transparency and fairness in all actions
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven, Ability to work effectively across a large geographic spread of development team.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Honeywell’s product offerings and solutions.
- Well-developed project management skills
- A proven track record of delivery and success in technical solution design and in the areas of
- problem solving and process change/ improvement
- Job ID: HRD1537
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.