Honeywell Sr. E- Auction Specialist in Bangalore, India
Sr. E- Auction SpecialistPosition Summary:
This role has a main focus on driving the eAuction End-to-End activities for the specific commodity (Honeywell Meeting Solutions), this includes strategy and operational activities related to eAuctions.
Additionally this role has responsibility for all reporting (global) for HMS and will act as the data specialist/owner for the specific commodity.
• Identifying the right eSourcing strategy, lotting structure, bidding rules, etc. in co-operation with the HMS sourcing specialist
• Conducting eAuction training & support for North America, Asiapac & EMEA region suppliers
• Executing of the eAuction strategy (live auctions & result delivery to the HMS sourcing specialist)
• Following up with respective HMS sourcing specialist to ensure projects are awarded and closed within the timeline committed.
• Working with North America, Asiapac & EMEA region HMS sourcing specialists to drive auction acceleration and
• Maintain SOP and MOS related to HMS eAuctions
• Other auction support as requested by commodity managers/directors.
Reporting responsibilities :
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems, including Track Via, Ariba, etc.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities related to reporting & analytics
• Other reporting/analytics support as requested by commodity managers/directors.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Procurement / Sourcing and data analystics
• The candidate should have excellent relationship management & communication skills since the job will involve interacting with suppliers.
• Hands on experience on any e-sourcing tool. (Prefered Ariba)
• The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levels of employees and management as the candidate will be required to liaise with Sourcing and Supplier counterparts
• The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Products like Excel, Word and Outlook. This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
• Flexibility to shifts is a mandate and travel international can be required
• Able to work with teams/individual across the globe
• Able to support projects which can be specific to a region or global
• Working hours : In favor of European hours to cover APAC & USA
Technical/ Functional Excellence
• Understands HMS specifics related to auction, tools, etc.
• Strong skillset in project management and auctions
• Very technology savvy
• Act with sense of urgency and focus on results
• Able to put priorities first when needed in tight deadline
• Consistently deliver great results in short & long term
• Communicate in a way that will be understood by different audiences (HMS team and regional & global COE members)
- Job ID: 00357408
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Bangalore, KA IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.