Honeywell Senior Test Engineer in Bangalore, India
Senior Test Engineer
Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Understand/Review Product requirements, ensure completion of deployment and use case scenarios and testability aspects of the product/solution (Windows/Linux environment)
- Support the Test Strategy, Test Design and Test Execution of Solutions/Product – end to end test activities of the project
- Exposure to full life cycle process of product development, test management, after release support
- Supporting field level testing, solution deployment support
- Hands on Experience in Manual Testing is a must.
- Should have been involved in testing/commissioning of products/solutions related to data collection area
- Exposure to test methodologies, techniques, approaches
- Web testing, API level testing knowledge would be preferred
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies would be preferred – Azure
- Hands-on experience on Test automation (Web based) would be advantageous
- Command over Windows installation & configuration, diagnosis, troubleshooting
- Knowledge of different network protocols would be advantageous
- 4-6 years of experience. Industrial and Safety Product Domain is preferred.
- Should know System testing (Hardware & Software Integrated).
Should have experience in testing enterprise application.
50 Manual Testing
30 Cloud Platform
20 Web, API Testing
YOU MUST HAVE
BE/B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics,
3+ Years of experience in Manual Testing and good implementation skills
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD1349
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.