Honeywell Senior Technology Specialist in Bangalore, India
Senior Technology Specialist
Be responsible for providing technical expertise on a variety of projects and programs. You will use your expert knowledge of engineering discipline and standards, processes and tools to complete and ensure compliance of various projects. You are the point of contact for external customers and you may participate in development of new business opportunities and product lines
Use your experience and scientific knowledge to lead technical development activities
Drive growth as a technology leader and interface with internal and external customers and partners
Conceptualize, design, plans and implement innovative technologies that enable new and competitive products
30 Innovation and Standardization
20 Technical reporting & Product Assurance
20 Technology design
10 Project management
20 Risk Management and Process development
YOU MUST HAVE
• BE/BTech/MTech/MS in Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 15+ Years of overall end to end experience
Expert role is to ensure Technical solution development for HCP product
developments, specifically Intuition based products, Uniformance KPI and
related solutions. This role demonstrates excellent product leadership
capability and should take higher accountability for Product delivery,
Technology development, and coaching of identified technical talent, design
reviews while working with cross functional teams. This role performs full
range of technical work including assignments requiring special qualifications.
Key activities include but not limited are:
• Accountable and owner of technical decisions during product development
• Should have hand on experience in creation and reviewing change impact
• Carry out critical high level and low level design, development and its
• Evaluate and suggest suitable technologies and platforms for product
• Work closely with other Architects and other partners as needed
• Analyze and identify the root cause(s) of the problems and develop
alternatives to solve the problems
• Use technical capability and significant problem solving analysis to
establish most effective solution for complex problems that involve interaction
of several technical disciplines
• Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria
within a related function/field
• Generate, evaluate, select and implement solutions which are equal to the
industry’s state of the art
• Participate in the progress review meetings and technical review meetings
• Make significant technical contributions essential to the successful
completion of projects and major solutions
• Take care of minimum project management practices which helps to drive
project scope, cost, risks and schedule to required level
• Prepare technology roadmaps for the product and platforms. Assist Function in
preparing Technology Business Roadmaps and competitor analysis
• Recognize potential new products, New Platforms and work primarily with
Honeywell staff, customers, and potential partners to influence technical and
business impact. Technical advances produce substantial organic growth based on
• Involve in complex business objectives such that early, thorough
identification and evaluation of cost/schedule factors can play a key role in
optimum selection of technical alternatives
• Drive the product/technical innovation leading to revenue generating patents
• Lead the product/technical contributions in the domain and provide inputs to
• Identify business opportunities and unique innovative approaches to key
methodologies and processes which have little precedent
• Work on HGR initiatives and pursuits, POCs
• Guides cross functional stakeholders for cost effective planning and resource
estimations considering all relevant constraints and needs.
• Ensures thorough identification and evaluation of cost/schedule factors for
optimum selection of technical alternatives.
• Ensures use of product/Technology Reuse Strategies and Platforming
• Performs "Gap Analysis" and arrives at new solutions, tools,
process and automations to reduce cost where applicable and guides reporting/
cross functional teams in productivity improvements.
• Inspire the team to Innovate and channelize the efforts of people towards
revenue generating patents
• Support driving the talent management, university relationship development
and competency development plan/strategy
• Responsible to minimizing the single point failures across domain through
implementation of the strategies
• Demonstrating role model behavior in product/technical excellence
• Responsible for developing competencies that are required for the future
growth in the domain
• Imbibes and role models Honeywell behaviors and values, HTS DNA and participates
in HOS, CMMi and other initiatives as change agent.
Strong Knowledge of .Net and UI with extensive experience on C#, ASP.NET MVC,
WCF, JQuery, CSS3.
versed with design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, MVP and etc.
Databases: SQL Server, Non SQL, query optimization, Database balancing
* Must be
expert in distributed architectures, Web Services, WCF.
Experience with Agile software development practices.
have experience in Cyber Security needs/mitigation for Cloud based Application/Service’s
interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help
negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
Excellent presentation, abstraction, analytical, and mentoring skills.
* Must demonstrate
a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results orientation.
knowledge of HPS product developments is an added advantage
- Job ID: HRD3580
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.