Honeywell Senior Engineer in Bangalore, India
- Exposure to Azure Micro services including Cloud services, Worker roles, IoT Hub and Service Fabric clusters
- Exposure to PowerShell and open source tools usage in the areas of messaging and UI related areas will be an advantage
- Should be able to understand the design and implement independently.
- Development of Azure cloud based web application or server side software applications.
- Work with key stakeholders within the business to understand and satisfy customer requirements.
- Enhancement of existing components and products.
Experience & Skills:
- Good Understanding of SDLC Knowledge on hands on experience in understanding requirements, documenting them, translating them into low level designing and development.
- Experience in Agile based product development will be an advantage
- Must be a good team player, quick learner and good in communication skills
- Breaking down complex problems into workable technology solutions
- Capable of demonstrating strong accountability of tasks and providing sound technical direction
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in CSE / IT
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Software product development based on Microsoft Web technologies / Open source tools.
- Job ID: 00356410
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.