Honeywell Senior Engineer in Bangalore, India
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
20 Analyze Designs
20 Web Programming skills
20 Windows Applications
20 Debugging Skills
20 Quality Testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Position for 3-6 years' programming Experience in software applicationdevelopment
- Strong programming skills in C# .Net, ASP .Net for developing windows and Web Applications
- Proficient in programming skills with Web technologies framework withjQuery, AngularJS and HTML5
- Should have knowledge on SQL database and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Proficient in problem solving and debugging skills with strong focus on delivering quality code
- Should have hands on experience on Clear Case or equivalent source control tools
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and usage of tools like JIRA is additional advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, interpersonal and organizational skills and be a goodteam player.
- Job ID: HRD1666
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.