Honeywell Payroll Specialist in Bangalore, India
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
• Handle & manage large amount of Confidential data
• Ability to comprehend and ensure accuracy of the compensation inputs provided by tax vendor relating to expat payroll consisting of home/host data.Clarify in case of any doubt
• Validate the data processed by the processing team is as per the input provided and by doing regular audits on the outputs
• Process shadow payroll where ever applicable and ensure compliance
• Provide payroll related data to third party vendors for yearend process
• Handling queries (email, telephonic & in person)
• Responsible for issue resolution involving vendors / upstream / downstream processes
• Preparation of Payroll inputs in the respective format
• To act upon ad hoc payroll requests in a timely manner, without impacting the business.
• Ability to multi task to ensure completion
• Ensures adherence to policies and legislation
20 Data Entry and Verification
20 ayroll Integrity and Compliance
20 Journal Entry & Record Keeping
20 Relationships and Broker Services
20 Customer Support
• Graduate in any discipline (preference for commerce)
• 2 to 6 years experience in processing Mobility / various country payrolls, Global Mobility experience preferred
• Experience of handling end to end country payroll processing functionSkills:
• Ability to think strategically and operationally
• Good basic accounting/finance/reporting knowledge and experience and ability to understand and interpret payroll/assignment related data
• Good organization skills and ability to manage and document process
• Possess strong business and client relationship building sills
• Must have strong consultative and problem solving skills
• Must be able to manage short term and long term objectives
• Working knowledge of MS Office and advance level skills in Excel
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to multitask Others
• Self motivated
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• Ability to handle large volumes.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD4891
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.