Honeywell Payroll Delivery Analyst-HMP in Bangalore, India
Payroll Delivery Analyst-HMP
Provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
Join a team delivering right and fast payroll solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance
Add value to the team by utilizing your analytical capabilities and high attention to detail when creating cross-functional partnerships
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Job ID: HRD2234
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.