Honeywell Patent Agent in Bangalore, India
Analyst - IP
The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for ‘Analyst – IP’ who will provide patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Analyst - IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
2. Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
3. Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search, patent landscape with high level of thoroughness.
Skills/Competencies and Abilities:
1. Thorough understanding of patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
2. Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
3. Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
4. Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
5. Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
6. Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills
8. Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Qualification and Experience:
1. Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical) with 1-3 years of professional
2. The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 1 years of hands-on
experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, Freedom to operate, Invalidity, Patent landscape, patent portfolio management, etc.
- Job ID: HRD3595
- Category: Legal
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.