Honeywell Lead Cyber Security Analyst in Bangalore, India
This individual’s primary task is to implement data protection technologies and lead data protection technology support team , the individual would be responsible for:
- Large scale implementation of Discover and File permission analysis solution for the entire company and accountable for the availability, reliability and performance of the platform.
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure/Application teams and business security leaders to define and gather Data protection requirements.
- Consolidate and validate business assumptions relevant to the solution strategy, prior to initiating and throughout the process.
- Understand the company’s IT Infrastructure/Applications, Business model/processes, Security controls and develop detection models
- Leading 24X7 technology support team and mentoring team on support issue.
Publish global and business level deployment and support metrics dashboards.
Having 6-8 years of hands-on experience on McAfee DLP, Varonis, Stealth bits
- Hands on experience in configuring and implement DLP rules across venues Data in motion, Data at rest and Data in use.
- Hands on experience in implementing Discover solutions like Symantec Network discover, Varonis,Stealthbits
- Having experience in managing 24X7 support team
- Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge on Linux or UNIX platform.
- Hands-on experience on analyzing McAfee or Symantec DLP events logs
- Strong knowledge on server administrator tasks 8 . Ability to write scripts in Perl or python.
- Good knowledge on Office 365 features and security controls
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Lead Cyber Security Analyst
Requisition ID: 00353562