Honeywell Lead Cyber Security Analyst in Bangalore, India
Lead Cyber Security AnalystThis individual’s primary task is to implement data protection technologies and lead data protection technology support team , the individual would be responsible for:
1. Large scale implementation of Discover and File permission analysis solution for the entire company and accountable for the availability, reliability and performance of the platform.
3. Collaborate with IT infrastructure/Application teams and business security leaders to define and gather Data protection requirements.
4. Consolidate and validate business assumptions relevant to the solution strategy, prior to initiating and throughout the process.
5. Understand the company’s IT Infrastructure/Applications, Business model/processes, Security controls and develop detection models
6. Leading 24X7 technology support team and mentoring team on support issue.
7. Publish global and business level deployment and support metrics dashboards.
1. Having 6-8 years of hands-on experience on McAfee DLP, Varonis, Stealth bits
2. Hands on experience in configuring and implement DLP rules across venues Data in motion, Data at rest and Data in use.
3. Hands on experience in implementing Discover solutions like Symantec Network discover, Varonis,Stealthbits
4. Having experience in managing 24X7 support team
4. Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills
5. Good knowledge on Linux or UNIX platform.
6. Hands-on experience on analyzing McAfee or Symantec DLP events logs
7. Strong knowledge on server administrator tasks
8 . Ability to write scripts in Perl or python.
9. Good knowledge on Office 365 features and security controls
10. Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Job ID: 00353562
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Bangalore, KA IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.