Honeywell HR Project Management Specialist in Bangalore, India
HR Project Management Specialist
Be a change agent on the cutting edge of global continuous improvement projects. You will support projects and utilize change management techniques to achieve measurable return on investment. You will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to support metrics, track milestones, review projects and roll out Human Resources programs. You will develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure projects meet time, cost and quality objectives.
Transform the HR Organization through sustainable project management processes
Leverage your agility and ability to incorporate feedback from key stakeholders into meaningful project management plans
Inspire and influence employees to utilize continuous improvement methodology
2-4 years experience in project management or equivalent/experience with proven
record of accomplishment
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
- PMI certification
- Action oriented, quick learner who has experience in driving change and
delivering bottom line savings
- Project management skills, demonstrated initiative, ownership &
- Demonstrated ability to work with and organize the work of a project team to
produce required results
- Analytical problem-solver with critical thinking
- Ability to envision business processes as an end to end system and
re-engineer into more efficient and productive workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to meet challenging goals
- Job ID: HRD1866
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560076 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.