Honeywell Executive Administrator in Bangalore, India
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives, including Executive Administrator. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Provide superior administrative support to leaders, enabling them to make most of their time
Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support
Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
Assisting Leaders at Bangalore in day to day activity
• Expense claim, medical claim and petrol bills in tools such as concur & ibest
• Coordinating with the Travel team & Expense support team on the bill submission and also bills clarification.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
• Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events.
• Any other work assigned by Leaders.
• Calendar Management
• Fixing an Appointment and Arranging for the meetings (booking CR & VC for different locations)
• Maintains detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
• Reports Management
• Preparation and circulation of Minutes of Meeting.
• Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
• Collate data for reports, meeting agenda and provide updates
• Visitor/ Event Management
• Working on Offsite arrangement (Hotel/Resort booking, cab booking)
• Preparing agenda for the visitors & taking care of their hospitality.
• Coordinating with F&B for lunch arrangements.
20 Manage calendars
20 Coordinate meetings
20 Plan complex travel
20 Interact with internal and external customers
20 Process expense reports and invoices
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's degree
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Some administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Job ID: HRD2962
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.