Honeywell Commodity Analyst in Bangalore, India
- Expert in processes automation & project harmony by developing Excel VBA Macros for the process as well as ad-hoc activities.
- Data analysis and generating meaningful business insights, preparing executive ready reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis by using advance excel for procurement transformation initiatives.
- Perform Procure to Pay & Sourcing Activities when required
- Managing Tooling
- Identify Inventory Reduction, Lead Time Reduction,E-Auction & Cost Saving Opportunities.
- Using the Spend/other sourcing data, recognize Opportunities for Supplier localisation & consolidation
- Drive the Identified Sourcing/Inventory Reduction Projects to success collaborating with multiple site sourcing leaders
- Participate & collaborate in development of score cards, metrics for measurement of performance & implementation
- Collect and analyze data to identify opportunities and collaborate with appropriate teams - Timely and accurate delivery of regular business performance reports that maybe daily/ weekly/ monthly.
- Route cause analysis for any variance in Metrics in Supply Chain
- Develop & support the reporting for MOS, MOR, & Leadership Town Hall meetings
- Develop and deploy monthly reporting in support of Commodity Management Team
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establish and maintain effective relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Negotiate in Various instances with stake holders/suppliers
1.Bachelor's/Eng/Diploma degree and 5-8 years of experience in supply chain related functions 2.Data analytics experience using Advanced Excel and Access 3.Knowledge on Inventory Management & Tooling 4.Ability to Lead Sourcing & Inventory reduction projects. 5.Very Strong Analytical and Business acumen skills 6 Direct Commodity Management experience & excellent Data mining skills 7.Good knowledge in P2P & Sourcing Process 8.Demonstrate ability to coordinate requirements with multiple businesses and regions 6.Excellent communication skills 9.Oracle and SAP experience preferred 10.Six Sigma certification preferred 11.Flexibility to shifts is a mandate. 13. Experience working with remote teams globally
Title: Commodity Analyst
Requisition ID: 00353769