Honeywell Assistant Manager - Analytics in Bangalore, India
Assistant Manager - Analytics1) Manage team of analysts to support SBG/ Regional COEs / CST Sourcing Business Analytics requirements - delivery of high quality analytical solutions on time.
2) Work with relevant stakeholders/matrix managers to schedule activities / tasks for team members and achieve on time delivery.
3) Advanced analytics skill set, experience and capability.
4) Coach team members in best practice business analytics
5) Manage goal setting and performance reviews for team members and develop and support team members for continuous improvement.
6) Possess high level skills on two or more Supply Chain functional areas like procurement, sourcing, to guide and mentor team members.
7) Excellent communication & presentation skills to convince stakeholder with strategic solutions and experience in customer relationship management.
8) Drives a culture of continuous improvement, seeks constructive feedback and uses relentlessly for improved productivity and creativity of the team.
9) Keep the team aware of the best practices in the industry.
10) Functional understanding of Procurement/Supply Chain Process and its financial impact.
11) Advanced Analytics capability using systems applications– Excel, Macros, Access.
12) Strong skills in transforming data into analysis and presentation of results; experience of working with ‘big data’ sets.
People Management and Coaching:
1) Ensure the hiring process is completed by working very closely with the HR
Recruitment focal and Customers for new additions.
2) Ensure that Monthly Incentive System for team members are reviewed,
approved and conducted on time in an objective and unbiased manner across
3) Participate in HPD and GCP process as per role. Ensure quality HPD process and continuous feedback. GCP reinforcing pay for performance.
4) Attrition management & EWS tracking and ensure actions plans are in place for high risk employees reporting into him/her.
5) Career development and grooming of high potential employees in the team alinged to MRR plans, Coaching and Mentoring as part of role. IDP and Training plan completion of team. Enable year on year competency maturity tracked through competency profiling. Responsible for Training & Development of team members.
6) Conduct Rewards and Recognition adhering to rewards criteria and impacting employee motivation.
7) Conduct & ensure effectiveness of monthly 1:1, Leadership Gemba, Tier meetings within the team.
8) Review of people practices in team and with Manager operations to enable common standard and resolution of issues.
9) Able to work with teams/individual across the globe
10) Able to support projects which can be specific to a region or global
11) Understands specifics related to analytics & procurement concepts & tools, etc.
12) Strong skillset in project management and auctions
13) Very technology savvy
14) Act with sense of urgency and focus on results
15) Able to put priorities first when needed in tight deadline
16) Consistently deliver great results in short & long term
17) Communicate in a way that will be understood by different audiences
Minimum of 7-8 years of work experience. With proficiency in analytics
Systems applications - MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Ability to think strategically with excellent quantitative skills.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to explore and learn new tools to deliver productivity and efficiency.
Strong consensus-building, teamwork, and creativity.
Program management experience and project management experience a definite plus
- Job ID: 00358087
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Bangalore, KA IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.