Honeywell Account Manager in Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS is part of Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group.
"Account Manager, Advanced Solutions" position is a master contributor to sales of the Honeywell Process Solutions Advanced Solutions portfolio for the Honeywell accounts in the region.
Responsibilities: * Sell software products, projects and services in the assigned region by prospecting on all existing and prospective customers in the defined territory * Build and execute account plans incorporating fundamental software strategies to deliver accurate business forecasts * Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems * Leverage global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the deal * Effectively use the available internal resources * Provide mentoring/coaching for less experienced account managers * Provide assistance to global accounts that may exist in the territory * Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues * Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with products * Make written and verbal presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions
- Advanced degree required, preferably in Engineering disciplines (MBA preferred)
- At least 5 years of proven direct sales and business development experience of Software and Projects
- Overall 10 years experience is required, in one of the following verticals: Refining & Petrochemicals, Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining
- Excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts while also generating new business
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction
- Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites
- Excellent command of English
Click here to learn more about Honeywell Performance Materials & Technology’s business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site.
Title: Account Manager
Requisition ID: 00355340