Honeywell Technical Product Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Technical Product Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is a leading software industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, mobile, data & analytics, IoT and design thinking. With the addition of our state-of-the-art software and innovation center in Midtown Atlanta, we will incubate, deploy and scale breakthrough offerings that will impact the lives of those around us and the world. There is no better time to join our team, showcase your skills and play a key part in advancing our offerings, market presence and culture.
As a Product Owner at Honeywell, this is your opportunity to:
- Develop product roadmaps supporting business growth objectives
- Develop annual operating plans, manpower forecasts, and development budgets
- Define product and technology direction
- Foster innovation culture by working closely with advanced technology development groups to bring cutting edge research into products
- Identify competing products and technologies, establish competitive differentiation for Honeywell products
- Deliver high quality products compliant with product development processes, program schedules, development cost budgets, and unit product cost goals.
*This position is eligible for the Student Loan Paydown Benefit.
50 Develop product roadmaps, operating plans, forecasts, and development budgets
50 Define product and technology direction
YOU MUST HAVE
- Graduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 8 years of experience delivering enterprise and cloud software solutions
- At least 4 years of experience in a product manager, product owner or equivalent role
- Experience delivering solutions for the manufacturing industry
- Experience working in a diversified, global product development environment
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and external customers at all organizational levels
- Ability to quickly assess unclear, complex, and ambiguous situations and reduce into distinct, clear, timely, and stable direction for the development team
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- Superior presentation and communication skills. Able to effectively speak to large, diverse audiences and small, focused audiences. Able to develop and deliver an Engineering and Technology plan to senior leadership and effectively address questions, concerns, and challenges to the recommendation.
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD7469
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.